We believe that pharmacists are key qualified healthcare professionals who can help interpret and explain pharmacogenomic tests and their summary reports and recommendations. Pharmacists are instrumental in adding value to the diagnostic and prescription services that physicians offer to their patients.
Using our services, you have the following benefits:
- Increased patient satisfaction with the level of service provided at your pharmacy
- Adequate pharmacy reimbursement for the cognitive service
- Summary reports with concise interpretation to aid in the care of your patients along with the appropriate evidence data to support recommendations
- An opportunity to consult our in-house pharmacists to help understand test interpretations
- Additional training to help pharmacists in the day-to-day care of their patients
Our pharmacogenomic test can be used to predict:
- Concentration of the drug attained in the body
- Likelihood of response to SSRIs versus SNRIs
- Risk of cognitive dysfunction (i.e., memory problems) on certain SSRIs
- Likelihood of response as well as risk of psychosis on stimulants (i.e., methylphenidate)
- Likelihood of response as well as risk of tardive dyskinesia/weight gain on antipsychotics
- Likelihood of experiencing muscle pain on statins, as well as rare ADRs (i.e. carbamazepine-induced hypersensitivity & valproic acid hepatotoxocity, etcetera).
We are open to collaborate with pharmacists and pharmacies to offer our comprehensive services through their facilities.
If you would like to know more about our services and offer pharmacogenomic tests to your patients, please call us at 1.844.943.0210 or email us at email@example.com