Chemotherapy has serious side effects, some of which are linked to genetic information at the highest level of evidence. Cancer is a painful journey. The healing process needn't be. The Rx Report™ - Chemotherapy & Oncology test can help to minimize your side effects.
The Rx Report™ - Chemotherapy & Oncology test is a comprehensive pharmacogenomics test that analyzes 61 genes to determine possible side effects from the most commonly prescribed chemotherapies. The test includes:
- pre- and post-test consultation with our pharmacists
- a summary report written by a pharmacist
- online access to your digital report with individual gene-drug interaction information
View Sample Online Report using
Once you purchase the test, you'll receive a DNA sample collection package which includes:
- a DNA sample kit with instructions
- a bubble envelope to seal in your saliva sample
- a pre-paid return Purolator pack to ship your sample to our laboratory
All shipping costs are included in the price. When you order, you need to provide your complete shipping address to receive the sample collection kit via Purolator.