Personalized Prescribing Inc. strives to provide a fair refund policy that reflects the direct costs incurred at different stages of cancellation. Please review our cancellation and refund policy.
- The costs associated with credit card charges (3%), kits, and shipping are non-refundable.
Non refundable scenarios
- To initiate a refund, it is crucial to notify us as soon as possible to minimize the non-refundable amount.
- If cancellation occurs before dispatching the saliva kit, the non-refundable amount will be limited to the credit card charge (3%) only.
- If the saliva sample test kit has been dispatched, the non-refundable amount includes the credit card cost, kit cost, and one-way shipping. In this case, patients MUST NOT return the kit to us but destroy it.
- If cancellation occurs after the kit has been used and dispatched back to PPI, no refund will be processed.
- If a sample processing fails due to your error, a new kit can be sent at an additional cost ($50).
- If a sample processing fails due to a PPI laboratory error, a new kit will be dispatched at no charge.
Refund Processing and Restrictions
- Refunds will be issued to the payment method used for the purchase within 21 business days of the refund request.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.