*Image only for reference purposes
This genetic drug compatibility saliva test utilizes confidential pharmacogenetic testing and the latest scientific evidence to identify antidepressant tolerability and effectiveness.
You will receive a personalized recommendation and report by an expert psychopharmacist summarizing which medication(s) are likely to be most effective for you, with the lowest side-effect risk.
What is included in the kit?
- A DNA sample saliva kit with instructions
- A bubble envelope to seal in your sample
- A pre-paid return Purolator pack to ship your sample to our laboratory for processing
Saliva Sample Kit
Learn more about the kit HERE
What does the report look like?
Our comprehensive reports deliver precise pharmacogenetics recommendations, empowering healthcare providers with a scientific rationale to guide their medication choices for patients. Additionally, we provide an extensive digital gene-drug interaction report, shedding light on the specific drugs influenced by the genes analyzed. Moreover, patients gain the valuable support of their pharmacist, who assists in managing drug-related side effects and identifying potential drug interactions or contraindications.
How does it all work?
This testing service incorporates the use of proprietary algorithms as part of the process to integrate the information obtained from the genetic variations assessment to understand better the complex dynamic between pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics and how they affect the response to drugs by individuals.
See a sample test report
Our pharmacogenetic testing services determines drug efficacy and safety for the following conditions:
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Seasonal Affective Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Panic Disorder
- Social Phobia or Social Anxiety
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Bipolar II
- Psychosis (Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder)